The mother of all unsorted kitchen sink js snippet collections. Built, maintaned and countinously added to by the developers at schjarven.no. Not at all meant to be of use or even comprehensible to anyone outside of our team.
- Maintain a folder structure that allows for require statements following the norm
- Submodules may contain its own submodules. These must be placed in a lib directory.
- Sudmodules may (and should) contain a test.js file that runs with mocha and chai in TDD assertion style.
- No dependencies allowed in package.json. Submodules may in certain circumstances require dependencies. These should not follow the installation of kzink, but rather the project that depends on that particular submodule of kzink.
- In cases where a submodule is extracted from a project for inclusion in kzink, project-specific code must be generalized or removed. I.e.
validate.length(formvalue, min, max)
```$ ./update.sh ``