- A recommended way to install Handsontable is through Bower package manager using the following command:
bower install handsontable --save
Alternatively, you can download it in a ZIP file.
- After Handsontable is downloaded, embed the code into your project. All the files that you need are in the
- Then, create a new
Handsontableobject, passing a reference to an empty div as a first argument. After that, load some data if you wish:
If you use a modular script loader than Handsontable is not bound to the global object and will fit nicely in your build process. You can require Handsontable just like any other module.
CommonJS module support
If you use a CommonJS compatible environment you can use the require function to import Handsontable.
var handsontable = ;
To bundle handsontable with Browserify you must specify the module names of all required modules by Handsontable:
browserify main.js -o bundle.js -r moment -r pikaday -r zeroclipboard
Please follow this guidelines when reporting bugs and feature requests:
- Use GitHub Issues board to report bugs and feature requests (not our email address)
- Please always write steps to reproduce the error. That way we can focus on fixing the bug, not scratching our heads trying to reproduce it.
- If possible, please add a JSFiddle link that shows the problem (start by forking this fiddle). It saves us much time.
- If you can't reproduce it on JSFiddle, please add a screenshot that shows the problem. JSFiddle is much more appreciated because it lets us start fixing straight away.
Thanks for understanding!
Handsontable is compatible with IE 9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Want to help?
Please see CONTRIBUTING.md
To see the list of recent changes, see Releases section.
The MIT License (see the LICENSE file for the full text)
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.