Convert Adapt JSON to HTML.
Note: requires Node.js to be installed.
From the command line, run:
npm install -g koadapt2html
- Run this command inside a directory containing JSON files:
- HTML files will be created in an
- Each HTML file may be opened in Word with headings formatted appropriately.
- A JSON name/value pair will be included in the HTML if meets the following criteria:
- Name doesn’t start with an underscore
- Value isn’t an empty string
- Objects are checked recursively by default for accepted name/value pairs.
exceptions.json contains a blacklist and whitelist for exceptions to these rules.
- To override the default
exceptions.json, simply include a version of this file in your working directory.
- Objects may be added to the blacklist with the syntax