- convert route outputs into swagger
- finish converting from joi-to-json-schema to joi-to-swagger (there's no npm link, but there is a github link)
- make tests to demonstrate
- find out why swagger-cli throws validate errors on anything I create.
const SwaggerAPI = SwaggerAPI;const Router = ;const Joi = RouterJoi;const router = ;router;router;router//if you use swagger-ui you will want path parameters so people can use the 'try it out' functionality, despite the fact that koa-joi-router doesn't support themrouter;swaggerAPI = ;swaggerAPI;let spec = swaggerAPI;console;
Creates a new SwaggerAPI instance.
Add a joi-router instance to the API. The router should already have all its
routes set up before calling this method (which pulls the route definitions
from the router's
- prefix: Prefix to add to Swagger path
Create a Swagger specification for this API. A base specification should be
provided with an
info object (containing at least the
strings) and any other global descriptions.