Starter setup for a kickass Express application.
Kickstart Express requires Node.js and NPM.
To install NodeJS visit NodeJS.
What is Kickass Express?
Kickass Express is a minimal framework that provide a bare bone Express application with testing. Its purpose is to provide a start-up structure and guidelines to optimally develop a web application around Express routing and middlewares.
What comes with Kickass Express?
Kickass Express comes pre-baked with... coming soon.
Getting Started With Kicksass Express
- Install NodeJS.
- Download Kickass Express from NPM, Bower, or GitHub.
- Run "npm install" via Terminal to install all dependencies.
- Run "npm start" to start up the server.
- Run "npm test" to run the testing suite.
- Run "npm run watch" for development.