API wrapper for the Keyword Sphynx keyword research API
A simple API wrapper around backlink miner's
keyword research API.
Install via npm:
$ npm install keyword-sphinx
var Sphinx = require'keyword-sphinx';
var sphinx = 'http://your-keyword-sphix-api-server/sphinx/index.php';
sphinxget'houses for sale'
sphinxsuggestions'houses for sales'
sphinxsuggestions'houses for sales' limit: 10
Returns a new sphinx API object with the
apiUrl as the API endpoint.
Get the keyword data for the keyword
Generate keywords suggestions based on the seed keyword
Takes an optional
options object that can contain the following keys:
- limit: (this parameter is used to set the maximum number of suggestions returned and can be any number you choose)
- sort_by: (this parameter can be used to sort the suggestions based on global monthly search volume, local monthly search volume, and CPC). Valid values:
- global_monthly_search: (sorts results based on Global Search Volume)
- local_monthly_search: (sorts results based on Local Search Volume)
- cpc: (sorts results based on cost per click)
- sort_direction: (this parameter sorts the results in either ascending or descending order based on the value set with the “sord_by” parameter). Valid Values:
- asc: (ascending order)
- desc: (descending order)
- cpc_min: (the minimum cost per click a keyword should have in order ot be included in the results returned)
- global_monthly_search_min: (the minimum global monthly search volume a keyword should have in order to be included in the results returned)
- local_monthly_search_min: (the minimum local monthly search volume a keyword should have in order ot be included in the results returned)