A super simple messaging service for keybase.
It's your basic weekend project for now, wrapping the keybase cli and pushing to firebase. Expect bugs.
Make sure you have the keybase cli installed and everything set up correctly before you start using keytalk.
!!!! Communication metadata is NOT encrypted, for now. !!!!
npm install -g keytalk
keytalk -s # syncs messages with server keytalk -m 'some message' <username> # sends a message to another user keytalk -l # displays your list of messages keytalk -r <num> # reads message number
Removed duplicate messages for read.
Support for interaction with the keybase cli. Big thanks to @megatrond for that!
Minor formatting of output updates.
- Changed the options relying more on optimist.
- Introduces cache and -s to sync with server.
- Both list (-l) and read (-r) will now use the cache.
Lots of bugfixes and minor changes.
Initial realeas. YAY!
- Tab complete users
- Use keybase API instead of wrapping CLI
- keybase chat
- creates a firebase /chat/<id> "room"
- Sets up a child_added listener and keeps decrypting every message