Kaltura node.js API Client Library.
Compatible with Kaltura server version 10.20.0 and above.
Very Basic sanity
- Edit tests/config.js and set partner_id, secret and service_url to match your ENV
- Run node /tests/testme.js
We are happy to accept pull requests, please look at https://github.com/kaltura/platform-install-packages/blob/master/doc/Contributing-to-the-Kaltura-Platform.md
The contents of this package are auto generated from https://github.com/kaltura/server
Relevant files are:
Creating a new NPM package
- Install latest npm [old versions have issues logging into the npmjs repo
- Edit package.json and inc the version to the latest API schema
- If new deps were added, add them to the dependencies section, '*' means any version is accepted, if a specific version or range of versions is needed see:
npm login and supply the kaltura account credentials
npm publish to push the new package
- See new package under https://www.npmjs.com/package/kaltura
- Install the new package and test it some to ensure it was correctly packaged and is working:)