A CLI tool to get surf conditions at your favorite breaks, using Surfline's API.
"When you're itching for the waves, the only lotion is the ocean."
📝 Table of Contents
Tired of checking Surfline and MagicSeaweed, looking through ads and trying to just get the wave info for your favorite break? kahunafy is the app for you.
npm install -g kahunafy
- axios - Promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js.
- boxen - Create boxes in the terminal.
- chalk - Terminal string styling done right.
- clear - Clear the terminal screen if possible.
- cliui - Easily create complex multi-column command-line-interfaces.
- configstore - Easily load and persist config without having to think about where and how.
- degrees-to-direction - Convert degrees to directions.
- inquirer - A collection of common interactive command line user interfaces.
- pickitt - When you need a computer to just pick it, reach for Pickitt!
- Alex Lee - Application Developer