DateBox is a jQuery date and time picker. Full Documentation and Demos, that works with a multitude of CSS frameworks.
This folder contains the frameworkless version.
DateBox is extreamlly full featured. Included are:
- Control to pick date, time, duration, or nearly any combination of the above.
- Limiting on nearly any criteria on the date, time, or duration.
- Callbacks and Triggers on create, open, close, change, destroy and several other-progress moments of execution
- Display as a popover, modal, slide down, or inline control with the form. Including hiding the actually input element if desired.
- Ability to output to multiple input elements to send differing formats or parts of the date to the server easily.
- 4 different visualation modes
- A calendar
- Input boxes for each date part with +/- buttons
- Slidable columns where the date reads right-to-left or left-to-right
- Slidable weeks where the date reads top-to-bottom
- Full localization with translations in 40+ languages and locales
- CSS Framework agnostic. If there is not a pre-configured version for your preferred choice, adding it is simple.
- No CSS includes, all styling done by CSS framework or very sparing style hooks.