- React-JSS - HOC interface for React, try it on webpackbin.
- Styled-JSS - styled components interface for React, try it on webpackbin.
- Aphrodite-JSS - aphrodite like API.
- Theme Reactor - experimental React integration with theming.
- Aesthetic - a React style abstraction layer with theme support.
- Live examples.
- JSON API (JSS Syntax)
- Server-side rendering
- Plugins API
- Official plugins
- All related projects
- CLI Converter
// One time setup with default plugins and settings.jssconst styles =button:fontSize: 12'&:hover':background: 'blue'ctaButton:extend: 'button''&:hover':background:'@media (min-width: 1024px)':button:width: 200const classes = jssdocumentbodyinnerHTML = `ButtonCTA Button`
When should I use it?
- You use components based architecture.
- You build a reusable UI library.
- You need a collision free CSS (external content, third-party UI components ...).
- You need code sharing between js and css.
- Minimal download size is important to you.
- Robustness and code reuse is important to you.
- Ease of maintenance is important to you.
- You just want to use any of its benefits
Make it easier for newcomers to setup jss with plugins (like presets). Make JSON DSL even better, for e.g. jss-expand. Make it easy to see when changes in the core break plugins (integrate plugins test suite).
- Make community create plugins (better plugins API documentation, infrastructure).
- Do more benchmarking, include plugins, always track perf regressions.
- Introduce a way for theming with react-jss or replace it by jss-theme-reactor
- Make SSR even better (vendor prefixer, smaller critical CSS)
- Make CLI tool better, allow integration of styles written in various preprocessing languages as well as pure css.
- React Native support.
- Add converters stylus, sass and co. to cli with constants reuse.
We have automated tests running in real browsers.
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]