JSON to PHP converter
To install json2php you could clone the project from Github or use NPM to install it.
$ npm install json2php
Convert JSON to PHP representation
When the content is just a string the output will be the same string.
json2php'Hello World!'// => 'Hello World!'
Numbers are the same.
json2php123// => 123
undefined are returned as
json2phpundefined -> null
json2php1 2 3// => array(1, 2, 3)
json2phpa: 1 b: 2 c: 'text'// => array('a' => 1, 'b' => 2, 'c' => 'text')
json2php// => null
To run test we use
mocha framework. There is a
cake task for that.
$ cake test
$ npm test
But in any case you will depend on
$ coffee -c -b -o ./lib src/json2php.coffee
- Fix for single quotes escaping (thanks to @ksky521)
- Fixed the case when non-valid JSON is passed
- Fixing the bug with the object section
- Adding the package.json to Git repository, also package dependancy
- Changes into the file structure
- Adding CoffeeScript source ( Not finished yet )
- Adding Cakefile and task
- Adding Mocha for test framework.
- Adding tests
- Init the project into NPM
- module.exports for Node.js
- Added json2php into the global scope with global.json2php