A web standards based music database and player.
npm run start for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
npm run build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
Control by events
use DOM events to control playback state by dispatching events to the mdb-player object document.querySelector('mdb-player').dispatchEvent(new Event(eventName));
- 'external.mdbprev' - previous song
- 'external.mdbnext' - next song
- 'external.mdbtoggle' - toggle play/pause
More event will follow to control different part of the app so you can easily intergrate it into other systems.
React to events
mdb-player will also emit events when something happens:
- 'external.mdbplaying' - Player is playing a song; event detail object: the playing song
- 'external.mdbstopped' - Player is stopped
- 'external.mdbpaused' - Player has paused a song; event detail object: the playing song
- 'external.mdbscanstart' - A collection refresh has started
- 'external.mdbscanning' - The collection is refreshing; eventr detail object: percentage: [percentage done]
- 'external.mdbscanstop' - A collection refresh has been done