jsDAV allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a NodeJS application.
jsDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
and maintained by Evert and contributors.
SabreDAV is regarded as one of the highest quality WebDAV implementations around
and is written entirely in PHP and is the most feature complete implementation
that I've seen to date. I am watching the SabreDAV repository closely for changes,
improvements and bugfixes, to see if they can be ported to jsDAV.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers
- Custom property support
- Locking support
- Pass all Litmus tests
Features in development
- CalDAV (to be tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning).
- RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth
- RFC2518: First WebDAV spec
- RFC5689: Extended MKCOL
- CardDAV (to be tested with the iOS addressbook and Evolution)
RFC's in development
- RFC4918: WebDAV revision
- CalDAV ctag, CalDAV-proxy
See the wiki for more information or
ask a question in the mailing list!
Amsterdam, 2010. Mike de Boer.