Angular wrapper for js-data.
What happened Angular-data?
Angular-data is deprecated. js-data + js-data-angular is the new hotness.
- Angular + JSData (js-data-angular)
- Getting Started with js-data
- Working with the Data Store
- Query Syntax
- Model Lifecycle
- Custom Instance Behavior
- Computed Properties
- Schemata & Validation
- JSData on the Server
Js-data-angular API Documentation
bower install --save js-data js-data-angular or
npm install --save js-data js-data-angular.
- Slack Room - Better than IRC!
- Mailing List - Ask your questions!
- Issues - Found a bug? Feature request? Submit an issue!
- GitHub - View the source code for js-data.
- Contributing Guide
When submitting issues on GitHub, please include as much detail as possible to make debugging quick and easy.
- good - Your versions of Angular, js-data, js-data-angular, etc., relevant console logs/error, code examples that revealed the issue
- better - A plnkr, fiddle, or bin that demonstrates the issue
- best - A Pull Request that fixes the issue, including test coverage for the issue and the fix
Submitting Pull Requests
- Contribute to the issue/discussion that is the reason you'll be developing in the first place
- Fork js-data-angular
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:<you>/js-data-angular.git
cd js-data-angular; npm install; bower install;
- Write your code, including relevant documentation and tests
grunt test(build and test)
- Your code will be linted and checked for formatting, the tests will be run
dist/folder & files will be generated, do NOT commit
dist/*! They will be committed when a release is cut.
- Submit your PR and we'll review!
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Jason Dobry
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.