A jQuery plugin to be used on touch devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android etc.
Detects single and multiple finger swipes, pinches and falls back to mouse 'drags' on the desktop.
Time and distance thresholds can be set to distinguish between swipe gesture and slow drag.
Allows exclusion of child elements (interactive elements) as well allowing page scrolling or page zooming depending on configuration.
- Detects swipes in 4 directions, "up", "down", "left" and "right"
- Detects pinches "in" and "out"
- Supports single finger or double finger touch events
- Supports click events both on the touchSwipe object and its child objects
- Definable threshold / maxTimeThreshold to determin when a gesture is actually a swipe
- Events triggered for swipe "start","move","end" and "cancel"
- End event can be triggered either on touch release, or as soon as threshold is met
- Allows swiping and page scrolling
- Disables user input elements (Button, form, text etc) from triggering swipes
Demos, examples and docs
npm install jquery-touchswipe --save
bower install jquery-touchswipe --save
Include the minified file in your project.
For full demos, code examples and documentation, see below.
npm run minify
To build docs
npm run docs
To do both
npm run build