jPlayer : HTML5 Audio & Video for jQuery
Support for Zepto 1.0+ compiled with the data module.
What is jPlayer?
jPlayer is a jQuery/Zepto plugin that allows you to:
- play and control media files in your webpage.
- create a consistent interface and experience across all browsers.
- create and style a media player using just HTML and CSS.
- add audio and video to your jQuery/Zepto projects.
- support more devices using HTML5.
- support older browsers using a Flash fall-back/forward.
- HTML5: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264), ogv*, oga*, wav*, webm*
- Flash: mp3, m4a (AAC), m4v (H.264), rtmp, flv.
(*) Optional counterpart formats to increase HTML5 cross-browser support.
- simple install using
bower install jplayer
- see http://bower.io/ for more information.
Install jPlayer via composer by adding the following lines to your
composer.json in your project:
Then execute the following:
php composer.phar update
Composer will now download all components and install the needed files into
your/desired/asset/path, ready to use.
jPlayer is licensed under the MIT license.
Mark J Panaghiston @thepag