Moodle Web Service API client for Node.js
- Node.js client for Moodle's Web Services API.
Promisebased API for
- Configurable HTTP client.
- Built-in support for environment variables.
- Type definitions out of the box!
- Extremely lightweight and flexible!
Simply add the library as a NPM dependency in your Node.js project.
$ npm i joodle
You can always use Yarn if that's your kinda jam!
$ yarn add joodle
Check out our Getting Started Guide over on our official docs for a tutorial on using Joodle.
By contributing to this project, you agree to all of the general guidelines outlined in the CONTRIBUTING.md file.
Code of Conduct
We have a code of conduct outlined in the CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md file which you are expected to adhere to at all times.
This project uses the following open source packages:
For a comprehensive list, see the package.json file's dependencies section.