Many fragments. Some large, some small.
Biped Nodebot NEW!
Setup and Assemble Arduino
- Recommended Starting Kit: Sparkfun Inventor's Kit
- Download Arduino IDE
- Plug in your Arduino or Arduino compatible microcontroller via USB
- Open the Arduino IDE, select: File > Examples > Firmata > StandardFirmata
- Make sure that the version of Firmata is 2.2. There are known issues with 2.3
- Click the "Upload" button.
If the upload was successful, the board is now prepared and you can close the Arduino IDE.
Attention There is a known issue in where the Firmata protocol layer has issues freeing itself on the serial line which results in the program hanging in when it tries to connect. For now, the only way to get around the issue is to send a SIGINT
^C to kill the hanging program and simply run it again.
Hey you, here's Johnny!
git clone git://github.com/rwldrn/johnny-five.git && cd johnny-fivenpm install
Install the module with:
npm install johnny-five
var five =// or "./lib/johnny-five" when running from the sourceboard = ;board;
- Accelerometer Pan Tilt
- Sensor Fsr Servo
- Sensor Fsr
- Sensor Ir Led Receiver
- Sensor Slider
- Slider Log
- Slider Pan
- Slider Servo Control
Copyright (c) 2012 Rick Waldron email@example.com Licensed under the MIT license.