- Supports short Weierstrass curves used in Ukrainian standard DSTU 4145;
- Provides key deriviation for DSTU block ciphers (see https://github.com/muromec/em-gost);
- Encypted containers can be parsed and decrypted if respective cipher implementation is passed. See gost89, node-gost90 and dstucrypt/agent for reference;
- Encrypted and signed messages in wicked PKCS#7 format used by tax office (sta.gov.ua) are supported for both read and write (see jk.Box, jk.util.transport);
- When running on node, "speedup" module node-gf2m can be used for 2x performance boost (see dstucrypt/agent and node-gf2m packages).
- Jkurwa does not guarranty constant-time calculcation;
- Jkurwa only verifies signature against public key and does not actually check X.509 certificate validity (use openssl for this).
See ./test/ and ./examples/ directories. See dstucrypt/agent repo for example app.
Demo site: http://eusign.org/doc
First known use of the word Kurwa was recorded in 1415. Happy 600 birthday Kurwa!