Jishaku Torrent Storage
Everyone needs somewhere to put their loot!
This application allows users to upload and download torrent files, nothing less
and nothing more. There's a little bit of validation and sanity checking on the
input data, but that's all. There's no way to list, browse or search.
- A running seaport server.
- A MongoDB database
$ npm install jishaku-torrent-storage -g
$ git clone git://github.com/deoxxa/jishaku-torrent-storage.git
$ jishaku-torrent-storage [--config:option=value ...] [config_file_to_load.json ...]
- seaport (object)
- host (string) host or ip of seaport server
- port (number) port of seaport server
- mongo (object)
- host (string) host and port of mongodb server
- db (string) database name for mongodb
- winston (object)
- console (object/null) if null, don't log to console
- colorize (boolean) show colourful logs
- timestamp (boolean) show timestamp in logs
- loggly (object/null) if null, don't log to loggly
- all config options found here
3-clause BSD. A copy is included with the source.