Jblab Ingress Glyphs is a full suite of 162 pictographic icons for easy scalable vector graphics on websites, created and maintained by Julien Bonnier. Stay up to date with the latest release and announcements on Twitter: @jblab_1.
- The Jblab Ingress Glyph fonts are licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1:
- Jblab Ingress Glyph CSS, LESS, and Sass files are licensed under the MIT License:
- The Jblab Ingress Glyph documentation is licensed under the CC BY 3.0 License:
- v0.2.0 - Adding fonts formats, fixing typo in Light font name
- v0.1.0 - Adding compile options for sass
- v0.0.0 - initial version
Jblab Ingress Glyph will be maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions, including new icons, without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes, changes to glyphs, and misc changes bumps the patch
For more information on SemVer, please visit http://semver.org.