Get the ISO week of the year.
npm i iso-week --save
var isoWeek = ;;//=> '50'
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue
- days: Days of the week.
- month: Get the name or number of the current month or any month of the year.
- months: Months of the year.
- o-clock: Simple utility for displaying the time in 12-hour clock format.
- seconds: Get the number of seconds for a minute, hour, day and week.
- weekday: Get the name and number of the current weekday. Or get the name of the… more
- week: Get the current week number.
- year: Simple utility to get the current year with 2 or 4 digits.
Copyright (c) 2015 Jon Schlinkert Released under the MIT license.
This file was generated by verb-cli on May 01, 2015.