vedirect adapter for ioBroker
Read VE.direct data from a Victron device with vedirect connector over USB <-> serial connection.
Set the proper device (example /dev/ttyUSB0) in adapter config.
0.3.0 (2023-08-07) - Support Protocol Version 3.33
- (DutchmanNL) Bugfixes
- (Andiling) Update to support Protocol Version 3.33
0.2.0 (2023-08-06) - Implement protocol Version 3.32
- (DutchmanNL) Code optimization
- (Andiling) Add new product names of Vedirect
- (Andiling) Add option to admin for state expiration
- (DutchmanNL) Update dependencies * testing for NodeJS 18/20
- (DutchmanNL) Fix sentry issue, error in opening USB-Port
- (DutchmanNL) Set state to NULL if no data received within 2 seconds.
- (Andiling) error in device modes corrected
- (Andiling) improve state attributes
- (DutchmanNL) set connection state to false when no data received for 10 seconds
- (DutchmanNL & Andiling) reconnect to USB when connection lost
- (DutchmanNL & Andiling) Update state attributes
- (DutchmanNL & Andiling) Alpha release
Copyright (c) 2023 DutchmanNL email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.