This adapter uses Sentry libraries to automatically report exceptions and code errors to the developers. For more details and for information how to disable the error reporting see Sentry-Plugin Documentation! Sentry reporting is used starting with js-controller 3.0.
NodeJS v14 or higher is required.
- (xXBJXx) fixed position of the warning message in the UI
- (xXBJXx) updated the documentation and migration guides for stable version 3.3.6
- (xXBJXx) fixed copy/paste bug in the UI
- (xXBJXx) Fixed an issue where a postal code starting with 0 was not displayed correctly Issue #113
- (xXBJXx) fixed => adapter does not fetch data after a
requestData errore.g. internet termination.
- (xXBJXx) add adapter migration Guide from 3.1.x to 3.3.x or 3.2.x to 3.3.x Migration guide
- (xXBJXx) fixed Issue Issue #111
- (xXBJXx) fixed TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined in addDiscount when the value is
boolean / undefined
- (xXBJXx) fixed Error: DB closed when the adapter is stopped
- (xXBJXx) object creation optimized
- (xXBJXx) request interval default value changed to 10 minutes and minimum value to 10 minutes
- (xXBJXx) added a check for the Station ID is already configured (in edit mode)
- (xXBJXx) added price difference to the last price
- (xXBJXx) added a feature request cheapest station Issue #109
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016-2023 xXBJXx firstname.lastname@example.org pix
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.