Sunny Portal adapter for ioBroker
Fetch the current data from Sunny Portal every minute.
- (Marvin Caspar) Reduce update interval to 60 seconds
- (Marvin Caspar) Rewrite code to fix login issue
- (Marvin Caspar) Add units to ioBroker states
- (Marvin Caspar) Fix version
- (Marvin Caspar) Fixes for ioBroker repository
- (Marvin Caspar) Fix redirect after login
- (Marvin Caspar) Cleanup readme
- (Marvin Caspar) Login and fetch current data from sunny portal
- (Marvin Caspar) initial release
I based the code on mkorthuis's sunnyportal-api
Copyright (c) 2020 Marvin Caspar firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.