Requires node.js 4.0 or higher.
This adapter communicates with Sonoff devices with Tasmota firmware or ESP devices via MQTT.
Following topics are expected:
- /DeviceNAME/BM280/Approx. Altitude
Note: The list could be easily extended. Please send Pull Requests or debug data for unknown states to developer (via issue).
For every connection the additional flags will be created. You can control the behaviour of the auto-objects creation mode.
The mode states will be created only if device has one of the states:
- 'Red', 'Green', 'Blue', 'WW', 'CW', 'Color', 'RGB_POWER', 'WW_POWER', 'CW_POWER', 'Hue', 'Saturation'
- modeLedExor - exor for white LEDs and color leds => if the white LEDs are switched on, color LEDs are switched off and vice versa (default true)
- modeReadColors - allow for color read from MQTT (default false)
- (bluefox) Configuration was fixed
- (bluefox) '-' in names was allowed again
- (gemu2015) auto generate objects, support for arrays (channel), ledcontrollers improved
- (bluefox) Added HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor
- (bluefox) Added support of UvLight, Longitude and Latitude
- (bluefox) Support of the particle concentration sensor
- (gemu2015) Support of the devices control (many thanks :)
- (gemu2015) Support of many new values
- (modmax) Update alive status of the clients
- (modmax) Added POWER5-8 and Switch3-4
- (modmax) Fixing reconnection of clients
- (bluefox) Add SeaPressure
- (bluefox) Replace stream handler
- (bluefox) Add timeout for clients
- (bluefox) Add Light/Noise/AirQuality
- (bluefox) Do not send pingresp for invalid clients
- (bluefox) Add Analog0/1/2/3 sensor
- (Apollon77) Add Illuminance sensor
- (bluefox) Ready for admin3
- (bluefox) Added CO2 sensor
- (AlZiBa) typo @ alive
- (AlZiBa) add Todays power consumption for Sonoff POW
- (AlZiBa) unit of power consumption is kWh
- (bluefox) Add counters
- (Tan-DE) Small change for Switch1. Switch2 and additional IPaddress added.
- (bluefox) Fix tests and LWT
- (bluefox) Add INFO and ESP
- (bluefox) Add ENERGY and DS18x20
- (bluefox) initial commit
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2017-2018, bluefox firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.