Requires node.js 6.0 or higher and Admin v3!
The protocol SIA DC-09 is used by alarm systems to communicate with the central stations.
This adapter is a SIA Server. When an alarm event is triggered, the alarm system sends over IP the sia message to the central station. You can use ioBroker with this adapter as central station. For example. you can send for a alarm by SIA a telegram message.
Install & Configuration
- Install the adapter
- Configuration of the adapter:
Choose the IP-address and port for listening for SIA requests.
Register account number. If you are using AES you have to enter a password (key). The key should be 16, 24 or 32 characters (byte) long. If the checkbox "AES password in Hex format" is active, the password length must be 32, 48 or 64 character (byte) long. In the field ACK timeout, you define how old the message can be in sec. If you define 0 sec., no timeout validation will be done.
Configure your burglar system to send SIA messages
Einstellungen -> Contact ID : ip://subcriber@ip-address-iobroker:port/SIA Example: ip://email@example.com:50001/SIA
Other alarm systems:
the Adapter will work with all alarm systems, which supports the SIA DC-09 protocol
SIA Objects / States
If you receive SIA messages you see them in the states tree
- (Stübi) Bugfixing, changing the time calculation for ACK and NACK messages
- (Stübi) Small improvements to the SIA protocol
- (Stübi) Changed bug in encrypting. Delete appending 8 * 0x10
- (Stübi) Support of UDP. Same port listening as TCP
- (Stübi) Saving password encrypted.
- (Stübi) ACK and NAC calculation extended.
- (Stübi) CRC can be send in 0xABCD (2 Byte) or ABCD (4 Byte, ASCII) format. Automatic recognizing
- (Stübi) AES Password can be in AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC or AES-256-CBC
- (Stübi) AES Password can be saved in byte or hex (length 16, 24 or 32 byte) format or hex (length 32, 48 or 64 hex) format
- (Stübi) Timeout for ACK (0 = disable, 1 - n sec)
- (Stübi) Set ioBroker States of message on ACK not on NACK
- (Stübi) Support js-controller compact mode
- (Stübi) Update Adapter Core File
- (Stübi) Bugfxing (NAK) and AES support
- (Stübi) Translations
- (Stübi) Requires nodejs 6.0 or higher
- (Stübi) Cleanup
- (Stübi) SIA regex optimized
- (Stübi) bug fixing
- (Stübi) first implementation
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2018-2019 Thorsten firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.