This adapter uses node-red as a service of ioBroker. No additional node-red instance required.
ioBroker node-red Adapter
Starts node-red instance and communicates with it.
This adapter uses the node-red server from https://github.com/node-red/node-red
Note: If in select ID dialog of the ioBroker node you cannot find some variable, restart node-red instance. By restarting the new list of objects will be created.
- (bluefox) use newer version of node-red 0.16.2
- (Erhard Weinell) support concurrent access to GetNode
- (bluefox) use newer version of node-red 0.15.2
- (nobodyMO) use newer version of node-red 0.14.6
- (nobodyMO) change topic name processing
- (nobodyMO) use newer version of node-red 0.14.4
- (ploebb) configurable: convert values to string
- (nobodyMO) use newer version of node-red 0.14.3
- (bluefox) support of npm 2/3
- (bluefox) install with flag unsafePerm
- (bluefox) use node-red 0.13.4
- (nobodyMO) Add httpRoot setting
- (nobodyMO) add filter settings to nodes
- (nobodyMO) Add --max-old-space-size=128 to support systems with low memory.
- (nobodyMO) Add version 0.12.5 for node-red because it works.
- (nobodyMO) Add ioBroker get node.
- (nobodyMO) Set _maxListeners = 100 to suppress warnings in the log.
- (bluefox) fix error if many additional npm packets
- (bluefox) do not include node-red packages into global context
- (bluefox) enable node-red 0.11.x
- (bluefox) fix error with ioBroker nodes
- (bluefox) change link in admin to node-red web server
- (bluefox) add flag "stopBeforeUpdate"
- (bluefox) store data in iobroker-data directory
- (bluefox) fix error with invalid additional npm package
- (bluefox) fix readme link
- (bluefox) allow install of additional npm and node-red packets
- (bluefox) fix first start
- (bluefox) remove warnings
- (bluefox) make node-red compatible with ioBroker again
- (bluefox) update node-red to 0.10.1
- (bluefox) update select ID dialog
- (bluefox) create variables without need to be extra called with "create"
- (bluefox) make possible creation of variables
- (bluefox) print debug message by saving
- (bluefox) fix errors with utils.js
- (bluefox) enable npm install
- (bluefox) support signal stopInstance
- (bluefox) support of select ID dialogs
- (bluefox) use names like in mqtt: "adapter/instance/device/channel/state"
- (bluefox) suport of "value" or "object" for input node
- (bluefox) support of new naming concept
- (bluefox) fix some errors
- (bluefox) use adapter.js to communicate with ioBroker
node iobroker.js add node-red
Copyright 2014-2017 bluefox email@example.com.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.