Adapter needs Homepilot Base Station's firmware to be lower than v5.0 (earlier than September 2019). Newer or updated stations can be managed with ioBroker.homepilot20 NodeJS 10 or higher required
- (pix) connectionType and dataSource added
- (pix) Travis updated
- (pix) minor fixes (logo size, update news)
- (pix) xml2js-lib updated
- NodeJS 10 or higher required
- (christofkac) Added support for Connect Actor
- (Apollon77) Update testing for nodejs12
- (homecineplexx) Added new device "Troll Comfort DuoFern"
- (homecineplexx) Improved integration of thermostats
- (pix) fixed typo in main.js
- (pix) design improvements settings window
- (pix) New design for settings window
- (pix) Readme/Documentation structure
- (pix) Admin 3 support, Translations to de, ru, pt, nl, fr, it, es and pl language
- (pix) new documentation structure
- (mikepa1) Support for more z-wave actuators
- (pix) iobroker.discovery integration
- (pix) Minimum nodejs 4 is required
- (mikepa1) Fixed issues with Heizkörperstellantrieb Z-Wave
- (pix) Added support for Heizkörperstellantrieb Z-Wave
- (pix) Product "Dimmer" integrated (duofern id 48)
- (pix) CID datapoint now accepts input of 'true' or 'false' and translates it to command 10 or 11.
- (pix) converted serial to duofern code
- (pix) fixed regexp issue within level datapoints for input of value 0
- (pix) new datapoint serial number of duofern product
- (pix) fixed state datapoint updates
- (pix) Device recognition by serial number optimized
- (pix) removed parent from setObjects
- (pix) Roles added
- (pix) Travis CI supported
- (pix) fixed RegEx and log
- (pix) fixed switch control "false" by command id (cid)
- (pix) names of datapoints
- (pix) user can choose sync time in settings
- (pix) switch control by command id (cid)
- (pix) datapoint "level_interted" added for Homematic like appearance
- (pix) productNumber 46 added to switches
- (pix) datapoint "state" added for switches (incl. productNumber #43)
- (pix) error fixed
- (pix) adapter created
- 1.4.0 get a list of all installed duofern products in your network within the settings window
- 1.5.0 rearrange object tree to "homepilot.0.device.channel.state"
- 2.0.0 get live data from Homepilot station (zwave) Contributions are welcome!
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016-2021 pix
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.