ioBroker HomeMatic RPC Adapter
Connects HomeMatic Interface-Processes (BidCos-Services, Homegear and CUxD) via XML-RPC or BIN-RPC to ioBroker
Homematic Address is the IP of the HomeMatic CCU respectively the Host that is running the BidCos-Service(s). CCU IP address.
- 2001 for wireless devices (https: 42001),
- 2000 for wired devices (https: 42000),
- 8701 for CUxD daemon,
- 2010 for Homematic IP devices (https: 42010)
- 9292 for Virtual Devices (https: 49292)
CCU/Homematic can support different types of devices (wired, wireless, hmip, CUxD) and for every type you should create the instance of adapter separately.
There are two protocols for communication XML-RPC and BIN-RPC. BIN-RPC is faster, but it can be, that the end device do not support it or supports it incorrect. In this case switch the protocol to XML.
Notice: CUxD can only communicate with BIN-RPC and HMIP and RFD only via XML-RPC protocol.
Synchronize objects (once)
After very first start the instance read all devices from CCU/Homematic. If you changed the configuration (rename devices, add or removed devices) you can synchronise the configuration in ioBroker by enabling this option.
The instance will be restarted immediately, synchronize all devices anew and deactivate this option itself.
This address has to be the IP under which the host that is running the adapter itself is reachable. This address is used by the CCU to connect to the adapter. This address cannot be "0.0.0.0", because CCU/Homematic cannot reach ioBroker under "0.0.0.0" IP address.
The port number on which the ioBroker will run. Let it 0 for automatically selection.
Adapter Callback Address
Sometimes the ioBroker server runs behind the router, to solve this problem, that inboud and outbound addresses are different, this option can be used. Here you can define the IP address of the router and the router will according to the port route the traffic to ioBroker.
Used if ioBroker runs in Docker.
Check communication interval(sec)
Send pings to CCU/Homematic with such intervall.
Reconnect interval (sec)
How many seconds will be waited before connect attempts.
Don't delete devices on adapter start
If this flag is not activated, the ioBroker will remove devices from configuration if device is not found at adapter start in CCU/Homematic. Activate this flag to do not delete such a devices. This is to avoid a bug on CCU side, where hmip devices are not correctly transmitted to ioBroker and thus will be deleted on adapter startage and be recreated when transmitted some milliseconds later. The flag is automatically checked when you selected hmip as daemon. However, when you delete devices while adapter is running, the adapter will be notified by CCU and will remove devices which are removed on CCU.
If this flag is activated, the connection will be established via https instead http. This only works with XML-RPC protocol.
Username and password
If 'use https' is activated you can fill in the username and password of a CCU user. In case the CCU needs authentication on the API, you have to provide the credentials here.
It is possible to send custom commands, e. g. to read and control the master area of a device which allows the user to configure heating week programs and more.
This is done by sending a message to the adapter, which contains the method as first parameter, followed by an object which
has to contain the
ID of the target device as well as optional the
paramType, which specifies e. g. the MASTER area.
Additional parameters have to be sent in the
Log all values of the MASTER area of a device:
Set an attribute of the MASTER area to a specific value:
List all devices:
Set a value, like the adapter does on stateChange:
Get the paramsetDescription of a devices channel:
Get firmware information of a device (in this case we are logging the FW status):
If you use HomeMatic switches or remotes their button states will only be acknowledged by CCU and thus by ioBroker, when you have a running 'dummy' program on the CCU which depends on the related switch or remote.
- (foxriver76) fixed edge case problem IOBROKER-HM-RPC-5E
- (jens-maus) updated all device images to latest ones include hmip-wired ones
- (foxriver76) catch edge case error if row.value has no native
- (foxriver76) catch errors on rpc client creation
- (foxriver76) catch potential errors on createServer
- (foxriver76) new meta data approach: we only store meta data gathered by the user, otherwise cached meta data can be very old and outdated, we have to monitor performance of this approach (more requests to CCU on first setup)
- (foxriver76) add name and icon to meta folder
- (foxriver76) minor code improvements
- (foxriver76) sentry plugin support
- (foxriver76) fixed no 'dpType for ..' error in all cases
- (foxriver76) replace DISPLAY_DATA_STRING by DIN_66003 encodings
- (foxriver76) improved error handling on undefined methods
- (foxriver76) if role "value.window" is a boolean it is now correctly a "sensor.window"
- (foxriver76) make all LEVEL dps of unit % if they are w.o. unit and have min/max
- (foxriver76) handle some meta data more abstract
- (foxriver76) make DIMMER_REAL.LEVEL of unit '%' even it is not by definition
- (foxriver76) fix issue on https with less robust ccu emulations
- (foxriver76) fixed problem with max values of value lists
- (foxriver76) no longer use adapter.objects
- (foxriver76) js-controller v > 2 required
- (foxriver76) LOCK.OPEN is now of type button to prevent misunderstandings
- (foxriver76) make OFFSET and REPEATS of epaper configurable
- (foxriver76) EPAPER_SIGNAL is now type string
- (foxriver76) fixed info channel
- (foxriver76) replace min max values of hmip with correct numbers
- (foxriver76) new meta data handling procedure
- js-controller >= 1.4.2 required
- (foxriver76) handle meta values with max 1.01 as 1
- (foxriver76) no longer use adapter.objects if not necessary
- (foxriver76) added meta data
- (foxriver76) added meta and icon for HB-UNI-Sen-CAP-MOIST
- (foxriver76) fix type of EPAPER_TONE to string
- (foxriver76) small bug fix for HM-Dis-EP-WM55
- (foxriver76) catch async errors on bin-rpc connection
- (foxriver76) fixed bug where some meta values where stored in the wrong index
- (foxriver76) fix maintenance channel of HM-Dis-EP-WM55
- (foxriver76) meta data added
- (foxriver76) create OPERATING_VOLTAGE with unit V
- (foxriver76) create RSSI_* with unit dBm
- (foxriver76) fix meta
- (foxriver76) added new meta data
- (foxriver76) window states are now role
- (foxriver76) fixes for epaper line and icon type
- (foxriver76) metas added
- (foxriver76) added metas
- (foxriver76) when max is 1.005 then set max to 1
- (foxriver76) fix meta for virtual devices
- (foxriver76) ignore alarm states because handled by rega
- (foxriver76) added image
- (foxriver76) removed homematic path from ui
- (foxriver76) added meta data
- (foxriver76) added chinese
- (foxriver76) minor optimizations
- (foxriver76) fix compact mode
- (foxriver76) adding custom commands to documentation and logging
- (Holuba & foxriver76) fixes for virtual devices API
- (bluefox) enabling compact mode
- (marvingrieger) adjusting HmIP shutters to a max value of 1
- (foxriver76) fixing dependency
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014-2020 bluefox firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright (c) 2014 hobbyquaker
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.