IO Broker Adapter that supports all haus-bus.de components.
For a documentation about the supported hardware and IO Broker integration please check
This adapter is available as stable release in the official ioBroker catalog.
It's recommended to install it directly from the catalog within ioBroker.
If you need a newer version than available in the official ioBroker catalog you can also directly install this version here from github.
If you are facing any problems or bugs please contact email@example.com
The HausBus.de adapter is ready to use without further configurations. It is automatically searching for haus-bus.de components using UDP broadcast requests. Its mandatory to have at least one haus-bus.de component with a network interface (for example any relay module) that is connected to the same network like io broker. Any further components can be connected by RS485 to the module with ethernet gateway.
- configuration recovery
- updated latest iobroker catalog version
- support for new ESP32 32 IO module
- support for GIRA multi pushbuttons
- support for new rollo module
- removed dynamic upd broadcast address due to problems with docker submask
- (hausbusde) fixed error from adapter checker
- (hausbusde) first stable release and publish in ioBroker catalog.
- (hausbusde) corrected data type of backlight from string to number.
- (hausbusde) optimized bus speed in case of many outgoing messages at the same time.
- (hausbusde) corrected data type to number for setting temperatur, brightness and dimmer brightness.
- (hausbusde) new admin function for special configurations
- (hausbusde) support for new variant of 230V Dimmer
- (hausbusde) fixed unfunctional blink method for led interface
- (hausbusde) support for new RGB dimmer
- (hausbusde) added celsius as unit for temperature
- (hausbusde) replaced all blanks in object names by underscores
- (hausbusde) support for 8 channel shutter module
- (hausbusde) fixed backlight bug for push buttons
- (hausbusde) fixed adapter restart if no internet connection is available
- (hausbusde) support for new 8 channel relay module and new 230V dimmer
- (hausbusde) just some preparations for the first official release
- (hausbusde) fixed invalid string value for relay events
- (hausbusde) supporting lan bridge
- (hausbusde) first public version
Copyright (c) 2023 Hermann Hoeschen firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.