Command line interface for installing and managing IntrepidJS.
IntrepidJS is a framework based on ExpressJS that helps you to develop NodeJS's applications quickly.
- Node.js - Download and Install Node.js.
- MongoDB - Download and Install MongoDB.
- Redis - Download and Install Redis.
- NPM - Node.js package manage; should be installed when you install node.js.
- Bower - Web package manager. Installing Bower is simple when you have
$ npm install -g bower
The quickest way to get started with IntrepidJS is to install the intrepidjs-cli package from NPM.
Install IntrepidJS CLI:
$ [sudo] npm install -g intrepidjs-cli@latest $ intrepidjs init <myApp>
Then, open a browser and go to:
- Visit us at intrepidjs.com.