Interprets some gcode commands for rep-rap flavor g-code
var gc =var fs =var data = fsvar fileContent = datahistory =console
npm install interpret-gcode
Parses a string cotaining the contents of a gcode file, returns interpreted sequence of states
- fileContents - A string of gcode
Returns An array of states for the machine
Each state stores the following properties:
- x - current nozzle position [x,y,z] in absolute coordinates
- xrel - current position [x,y,z] of relative coordinate system (based on any time G92 is called)
- e - current amount of material that has been pushed through the nozzle at this state (again in absolute coordinates)
- erel - current position of relative e coordinate system.
- f - feedrate in units/unit time.
- fp - filament end position wrt nozzle end. Must be less than or equal to 0. If less than zero, the filament is retracted, if zero, the filament is at the end of the nozzle.
- time - not yet implemented
- code - line of code executed for current state (for debugging)
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Brian McCarthy
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.