intellisense-js is a NPM module for Intellify Learning that provides an implementation of the Sensor API (including Caliper compatiblity) and the IntelliStream API. It is suitable for use as a NPM module to build custom sensors for platforms using Intellify.
npm install firstname.lastname@example.org --save
Now, you're ready to use Intellisense-JS as follows:
var Intellify = require('intellisense-js');
Please refer the IntelliSense-JS Guide for additional details.
- 1.0.0 Initial
- 1.0.6 Updates to support IntelliStream API
- 1.0.7 Updates to support api token refresh
- 1.0.8 SSL protocol based on configuration - bug fix
- 1.0.9 optimized by removing dependencies on external libraries - caterpillar, q, url etc.
- 1.1.3 Latest - added support for better querying dynamic streams
©2015 Intellify Learning. All Rights Reserved.
For license information contact, email@example.com