instant development server with live-reload support
$ npm install -g instant-server
$ instant <port>
If the port is omitted a free random port is used and
http://localhost:<random-port> is opened in the default browser.
-q | --quiet: Hide listening message. If no port is provided, the port will be displayed.
- Supports all major browsers including Android 2 and IE6
- No browser plugin required
- No need to add extra script tags to your HTML pages
- Incremental CSS updates (no page reload)
- Uses the instant middleware under the hood