Extract .zip, .gz, .bz2, .tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, .tgz, .tbz2 archives with emitter.
inly could be installed global with
npm i inly -g
And used this way:
Usage: inly [filename] Options: -h, --help display this help and exit -v, --version output version information and exit
inly could be used localy. It will emit event on every packed/extracted file.
Good for making progress bars.
npm i inly --save
How to use?
from- path to archive
to- path to directory where files would be stored.
const inly = ;const path = ;const cwd = process;const name = 'pipe.zip';const to = cwd + '/pipe-io';const from = path;const extract = ;extract;extract;extract;extract;
In case of starting example output should be similar to (but with additional events):
33% 67% 100% done
- OneZip - Pack and extract .zip archives with emitter.
- Bizzy - Pack and extract .tar.bz2 archives with emitter.
- Jaguar - Pack and extract .tar.gz archives with emitter.
- Jag - Pack files and folders with tar and gzip.
- Tar-to-zip - Convert tar and tar.gz archives to zip.
- Copymitter - Copy files with emitter.
- Remy - Remove files with emitter.