#Node Indeed API This is a small library for interacting with the Indeed API via node.js.
As the Indeed API only supports 2 endpoints, there are 2 operations you can perform in the library.
- Job Search
- Get Jobs
An instance of the api can be invoked by calling getInstance() and providing it your publisher id.
var api = ;
From there, the JobSearch() and GetJobs() endpoints can be accessed.
Each endpoints query builder is accessed through chainable methods.
Do a job search
Searches for a jobs based on the defined query.
- WhereKeywords(keywords) -- Sets the keywords to be used in the query
- WhereLocation(location) -- Sets the location query values for the search query
- SortBy(value) -- Sets the value to sort by.
- Radius(radius) -- Sets the distance to include in the search results. Radius is "as the crow flies" from the location.
- WhereSiteType(type) -- Specifies the site type to use in the search.
- WhereJobType(type) -- Specifies the job type to use in the search.
- FromResult(position) -- Sets the maximum number of results retured by the query.
- Limit(limit) -- Sets the number of days back to search
- Fromage(from) -- Sets whether or not to highlight the keywords in the results
- Highlight(bool) -- Sets whether or not to filter duplicate results
- FilterDuplicates(bool) -- Sets whether or not to include the lat/lng position in the results
- IncludePosition(bool) -- Sets the country to use in the search.
- WhereCountry(country) -- Sets the channel to use in the search. Will group the results to the specific channel.
- WhereChannel(channel) -- Sets the IP number of the end-user who will see the results.
- UserIP(userip) -- Sets the User-Agent (browser) of the end-user who will see the results.
- UserAgent(userAgent) -- Sets the User-Agent (browser) of the end-user who will see the results.
// do a job searchapi;
Retrieves specific job results based on their job key. (Available from the search results).
- WhereJobKeys(jobkeys) -- Sets the job keys to use in the retrieval
var jobkeys = "6a293ed4c08fe90c" "3c609d8c08b9297e" ...;api);
** The object structure in the results will be the same for both a search and retrieval **
Bug fixes and features are welcomed.
Copyright (C) 2012 Veselin Todorov
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.