Import a module like with
require()but from a given path
$ npm install import-from
const importFrom = require('import-from'); // There is a file at `./foo/bar.js` importFrom('foo', './bar');
require(), throws when the module can't be found.
undefined instead of throwing when the module can't be found.
Directory to import from.
What you would use in
Create a partial using a bound function if you want to import from the same
fromDir multiple times:
const importFromFoo = importFrom.bind(null, 'foo'); importFromFoo('./bar'); importFromFoo('./baz');
- import-cwd - Import a module from the current working directory
- resolve-from - Resolve the path of a module from a given path
- resolve-cwd - Resolve the path of a module from the current working directory
- resolve-pkg - Resolve the path of a package regardless of it having an entry point
- import-lazy - Import modules lazily
- import-global - Import a globally installed module
MIT © Sindre Sorhus