Igo Web Framework
📖 Read the full documentation here.
Igo is a Web Framework for Node.js that comes with:
- Pre-configured Express and middlewares
- Dust as a template engine
- Basic ORM for MySQL
- Complete i18n support via i18next
- Error handling
- Mailing system based on Nodemailer
- Pre-configured Gulp tasks for development
- Test environment based on Mocha
- Caching with Redis
All remarks, suggestions, PRs are welcome! 💕
🚀 Getting Started (2 minutes)
Before using Igo, you need to install Node.js (>=5.9.1), Bower, Gulp and Mocha.
npm install -g bower gulp-cli mocha
Then, the easiest way to get started with Igo is to create a new project via the
npm install -g igoigo create myproject && cd myprojectnpm install && bower installgulp
mocha to run tests.