Igo Web Framework
Igo is a complete web Framework for Node.js, including :
- Pre-configured Express and middlewares
- Dust as a template engine
- Basic ORM for MySQL
- Complete i18n support via i18next
- Error handling
- Mailing system based on Nodemailer
- Pre-configured Gulp tasks for development
- Test environment based on Mocha
- Caching with Redis
All remarks, suggestions, PRs are welcome! 💕
🚀 Getting started
Before using Igo, you need to install Node.js (>=5.9.1) and a few modules:
$ npm install -g bower gulp-cli mocha
The easiest way to get started with Igo is to install the
igo npm module globally (-g), and to run
igo create myproject to create a new project.
$ npm install -g igo$ igo create myproject && cd myproject$ npm install && bower install$ gulp
Go to localhost:3000 and start coding.
mocha to run the unit tests.
Read the full documentation here.