An easy-to-use async programming framework inspired by UML2 state machines.
Ignite.js is a package to help design, implement and debug asynchronous software. It is
It is focused on being quick and easy to use, whilst providing powerful tools to help
the design, implementation and deployment stages.
Reasons to Use
- Simplified asynchronous and behavioural design for node.js
- Remove callbacks
- Handle multiple EventEmitters easily
- Allow structured system design
- Fully asynchronous
- Useful plug-ins to support common asynchronous patterns
- node.js asynchronous functions
- Parallel list handling (e.g.
- Handling multiple machines
- Easily create visual representations of the code (state diagrams and, coming soon,
- Simply distribute the behaviour across multiple processes
- Support tools to help design, debug and deploy
The full documentation is available here.
There are a number of examples in the source tree, which are described here