An easy-to-use async programming framework inspired by UML2 state machines.
- Simplified asynchronous and behavioural design for node.js
- Remove callbacks
- Handle multiple EventEmitters easily
- Allow structured system design
- Fully asynchronous
- Useful plug-ins to support common asynchronous patterns
- node.js asynchronous functions
- Parallel list handling (e.g.
- Handling multiple machines
- Easily create visual representations of the code (state diagrams and, coming soon, sequence diagrams)
- Simply distribute the behaviour across multiple processes
- Support tools to help design, debug and deploy
The full documentation is available here.
There are a number of examples in the source tree, which are described here