Project state: experimental
- Damien Garbarino
- Christophe Jolif
- Bill Keese
Calendar widget for ibm-js framework
This was ported from dojo-calendar.
- Use delite rather than dijit framework.
- Load tests via requireJS.
- Remove support for old IE (still supports IE11 and Edge).
- Custom elements ( etc.) emit events rather than providing callbacks. A callback like onGridDoubleClick() was converted to an event grid-double-click.
- Use luxon/DateTime rather than native JS Date object.
Things not changed during port:
- Still uses dojodoc format rather than JSDoc.
- Still uses DOH for test framework.
- Still has some dependencies on dojo core; doesn't use jQuery.
- Doesn't fully conform to ibm-js ESLint standards.
- Documentation not updated.
- Automated tests probably don't work.
- Not all the manual test files load. I'm mainly testing with calendar.html.
Old documentation is in https://dojotoolkit.org/reference-guide/dojox/calendar.html