Hubot assigns a reviews in a round robin fashion.
create a team in your github organization
members of this organization are candidate reviewers.
grab a github access token
- open https://github.com/settings/tokens/new
- select scopes:
- install this npm package to your hubot repo
npm i --save hubot-reviewer-lotto
- set the following env vars on heroku
`HUBOT_GITHUB_TOKEN` required. the access token you created above. `HUBOT_GITHUB_ORG` required. name of your github organization. `HUBOT_GITHUB_REVIEWER_TEAM` required. the reviewer team id you created above. `HUBOT_GITHUB_WITH_AVATAR` optional. assignee's avatar image will be posted if this var is set to "1".
hubot reviewer for <repo> <pull>
hubot reviewer for our-webapp 345
- fork it ( https://github.com/sakatam/hubot-reviewer-lotto/fork )
- create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- create new pull request