Automatically merge pull requests after contributors have given the thumbs up.
- In your hubot's project repo, run
npm install hubot-lgtm --save
- Add hubot-lgtm to your hubot's
- Create a GitHub account for your hubot if you haven't already.
- Create a personal API token using your bot's GH account and store it as
- If you use Slack or Mattermost, define
HUBOT_LGTM_NOTIFICATION_ROOMwith the name of the room you'd like the bot to report to.
- Set your bot's GH user as a pull request's assignee.
- Set one or more human GH users as a pull request's reviewer.
- After at least one reviewer approves the PR and its status checks pass, the bot will merge it.
Your bot will check its assigned pull requests every 60 seconds.
The polling interval can be changed by defining
At any time, you can request a list of pull requests that have been assigned to your bot:
user1>> hubot list your pull requests hubot>> I'm monitoring these pull requests: - https://github.com/catops/hubot-lgtm/pull/12 - https://github.com/catops/hubot-lgtm/pull/29
Please read our general contributing guidelines.