This plugin requires Grunt
If you haven't used Grunt before, be sure to check out the Getting Started guide, as it explains how to create a Gruntfile as well as install and use Grunt plugins. Once you're familiar with that process, you may install this plugin with this command:
npm install grunt-contrib-htmlmin --save-dev
Run this task with the
grunt htmlmin command.
Issues with the output should be reported on the
htmlmin issue tracker.
- 2015-02-06 v0.4.0 Updated to
- 2014-05-05 v0.3.0 Drop node.js 0.8 support. Updated to htmlmin 0.6.0.
- 2014-02-09 v0.2.0 Rewrite task. Drop concat support.
- 2013-04-06 v0.1.3 Fail target when minify encounters an error.
- 2013-04-05 v0.1.2 Update html-minifier which fixes IE conditional comments and prefixed HTML elements
- 2013-02-18 v0.1.1 First official release for Grunt 0.4.0.
- 2013-01-30 v0.1.1rc7 Updating grunt/gruntplugin dependencies to rc7. Changing in-development grunt/gruntplugin dependency versions from tilde version ranges to specific versions.
- 2013-01-09 v0.1.1rc5 Updating to work with grunt v0.4.0rc5. Switching to this.filesSrc api.
- 2012-11-01 v0.1.0 Initial release.
Task submitted by Sindre Sorhus
This file was generated on Fri Feb 06 2015 17:15:43.