All of the client-side Locator and Directory code and markup.
- Install npm (https://docs.npmjs.com/)
cd into the root directory of the theme where
package.json is located.
- Install Gulp (https://github.com/gulpjs/gulp/blob/master/docs/getting-started.md)
- Open browser @ http://localhost:3000/
- Gulp runs all of the tasks required to build the site. It runs webpack for bundling JS. It copies over all the assets inside
build/ directory where the compiled version lives.
gulp and navigate to http://localhost:3000/ for testing (WIP)
Publishing to NPM
TODO: Handle this in the release process.
- Gain collab access to the
hs-poly-locator npm package (Alex R. is a good resource for this)
- Checkout the
- Make sure it is up to date:
git fetch && git rebase upstream/master
- Update your package version:
npm version 1.x.x (1.x.x could be any new version tag you want to use)
- The previous step will create a new commit and automatically update your package.json. Make a PR for this.
- Publish the package to npm: