Small server to manage HID-Devices and HRP-compliant robots connections
npm install hrp-server
Inside a js file:
var hs = require('hrp-server')(T_CONS,S_CONS,DEBUG)
- T_CONS: if true, an interactive console is shown in the terminal window
- S_CONS: if true, a remote console via a tcp socket is opened (port 6666)
- DEBUG: if true, debug messages written with the function server.debug are shown in the console
Refer to the h command in order to get help.
- Joints values are published on a socket on port 5678, for one active connection. No more connections are supported for the moment (at least not for publishing the joint values).
- This values can be read by a simulator, allowing remote visualization of the robot state.
- The socket console is intended to be used with hrp-web-server.