Howdoi implementation in node.js with more options, more stackexchange sites and better text
Ask your computer how to do things from the command line.
Programming, server administration, system administration, general PC/Mac questions, math, even music all stackexchange sites supported.
Inspired by the original howdoi
Smaller, more full-featured, packed with extra options and not limited to code.
% howdoi learn to play bach What a great question! I am currently working my way through the second book, so I have more specific opinions about that. Of those I've learnt from the first book, I found the following to be less tricky: The C major prelude, of course. Curtis is right about the difficulty of the fugue, however. c minor prelude and fugue are a good first pair to learn ... [snip] ... http://music.stackexchange.com/questions/551/bachs-well-tempered-clavier-order (1/5)
- --engine google or duck [default: "google"]
- --site comma separated stackexchange sites [default: ["stackoverflow.com","serverfault.com","superuser.com","askubuntu.com","*.stackexchange.com"]]
- --result which search result [default: 1]
- --answer which answer [default: 1]
- --code extract only code [default: false]
- --links show all links [default: false]
- --color show response in ansi colored form [default: false]
HTTP_PROXY - URL of proxy to use when making requests