Feel free to leave any feedback here.
- Start and pause cleaning
- Return to dock
- Eco mode
- Extra care navigation
- Nogo lines
- Zone cleaning
- Get battery info
- Get dock info
- Periodic refresh of robot state
- Support for multiple robots
- Install homebridge using:
npm install -g homebridge
- Install this plugin using:
npm install -g homebridge-neato
- If you don't have a Neato account yet create one here.
- Update your configuration file. See the sample below.
Add the following information to your config file. Change the values for email and password.
The following config contains advanced optional settings.
The parameter refresh sets an interval in seconds that is used to update the robot state in the background. This is only required for automations based on the robot state. The default value is
auto which means that the update is automatically enabled while cleaning and disabled while not cleaning. You can set a value in seconds e.g.
120 to enable background updates even when the robot is not cleaning. You can also disable background updates completely by setting the value
0. This might be required if you experience timeouts in the app because you have other home automation apps that are connected to your robot.
The parameter disabled accepts a list of switches/sensors that can be disabled in the neato homekit plugin (e.g. dock, dockstate, eco, schedule).
- BotVac Connected (Firmware 2.2.0)
- BotVac D3 Connected
- BotVac D5 Connected (Firmware 4.0.0, 4.3.0)
- BotVac D7 Connected
The plugin should work with D4 and D6 as well. If you have connected neato robot, please tell me about your experience with this plugin.
Many thanks go to